Friday, March 11, 2011

Take care and I do.

I always use this word's to all my friend's..

that mean i do care about all of them.

i do care about someone i love.

I do care about people around me..like my family.

my friend's..my special friend..my life..

But i feel so lonely...even i have a lot of friend's...

but like i always said...they have they own life..

When it come about someone in my heart..

ya i do care about him..but now..its seem like now he have someone else to take care about..

and i do understand he situation..

i do easy to love someone..but i do hard to forget..

if u in my situation..maybe u will understand..

People always said...hey..just busy ur life with do many thing's..

hey find a new one..and get life...

but can u do that thing's when u lose someone u really love??

can u??do u care what that person have being through in his life??

Do U??

Do u know what happen in his life??

U never care about that..that why it easy for you to said..

But it hard for people like me have being through..

I hate people who always said she/he understand my situation..

In reality they cannot understand...

I do care about other feeling...so i hope other also care about my feeling.

i'm human being same goes to you..

Remember..once you hurt people feeling..U will get it twice..

Just believe it..it will be happen..soon nor later..

No comments:

Post a Comment