Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Why i still want you?

I always deny that i say i don't love you..
but in my heart i love you too much..
i always say..i don't want to marry you..
but in my heart i want it so much...
i always say i hate you..
but in my heart i love you..
before..
u always say u want me to with you..
but not now..
u always make me happy when i beside you and also not beside you..
but not now anymore..
u always make me feel like in the flower garden..
make me smile..happy..
but not now babe..
u always make me hurt..
i know..u want me to forget about you..
how i want to do..if my heart was stolen by you..
and i can't let my heart to other guys..
i try so hard babe..
i don't know why i still want you ever though u always blame me..
u blame me because i love you..
u blame me because i lost my things..
u blame everything on me..
why babe..??
i still can't hate you....
i always want you..
but i always pray to Allah..
i want you to with me..i always do..
and i still ask myself..
Why i still want you?


No comments:

Post a Comment