Thursday, January 13, 2011

U r my friend's until i die..

This me..Puteri Nissa Ben..i have friend's..who always share problem with me..and always with me when i need them..i love them so much..and i will never forget every single moment with them..so i hope u can read this and always be my friend's..love you babe..

Qireen...girl always hear my problem..know everything about me..company me when i sad and happy...thankz so much..i love you..

Waniey..my little friend...she are one my friend..and always be my friend's,,love you.

Anum..she always take note about me and other..and sometime she give me some advise..i really appreciate..love you..

Bella..i know her when i was same school with her..she not talk to much..but sometime she really care about me and friend's..love you..

ilas aka adia..she is my little friend's too..dont ever think she will never fight with you if u mess with her..ever though she has little body but she has big mouth to speak out..hehe..love you..

Farrah..she is the best..why i say she the best...because she have own car ok..haha..she sometime give me advise and hear my problem..but now she so busy..so she has thing to do babe..but is ok..i understand..love you..

This my memory with them..babe..i love you guys until the end of my life..i know we have our life to do..don't be like other..call they self friend's but never be friend's..i hope all of you will be the same..take care of each other..i glad to be your friend's..and i hope..u will never forget our friendship ever thought u will get married soon..i pray to Allah..that we'll be friend's until we die..Love you guys and always miss the moment we hang out together..

2 comments:

  1. Babe sweet gilaaa ! Terharu doe :) Harap2 sangat kita kawan sampai mati :) Anything datang umah aku k if call or msg kau aku tak reply :D Jaga diri tu elok2 :D sayang korang ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok babe..yes..aku pon harap kita akan kawan sampai mati..biarkan diorg nk cakap ape pon pasal The kita's ok..

    ReplyDelete