Monday, January 3, 2011

What i really want..

What i really want..
i want izaham..
i miss him so much..
i want hug him..
kiss him.
hold u hand..
kiss your shoulder like i always do..
put my head on ur shoulder when u driver.
i really miss that moment..
i totally cannot forget that day..
i really like when kiss my mouth..
my forehead...
my hands..
omg..
i really miss you babe..
can somebody tell him what i feel right now..
can??can somebody help me..
tell him..i miss him..and i want him..
i do love him..
sometime deny it..
but i know i can't lie to myself..
yes i need you..
i do..
i want you right now..
just leave her..
and with me babe..
i'm promise..
i will take care of you sayang..
i will.
i swear to Allah..
if u with me..i will take care of you..
and i will never let my heart to other guy..
now u stole my heart.....
i really make me love you...
i cannot stop thinking of you..
is like no body business..
please babe..i really want you..
i hope 1 day u will understand what i feel right now..
I miss you izaham :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment