Monday, January 17, 2011

This me and my BFF..









I love all of you until my last breath...u are my friend's...please don't ever let anybody separated us..if one of us have problem..come and talk..we will find the way to settle the problem okay..and i know we have our own life..but we still friend's...i know that people keep jealous our friendship..but let it be..because after this if their still try to make us fight each other..just remember what i say...let it be..remember that what is past let it past..let gone be by gone..don't be like them.still thinking like child in the school..always try to make us fight with each other..so shame of you..people like them will never find the way to success...babe..u are my friend's..my love..my heart..my teddy bear...my comel2..my manja2..my smoking partner..hahaha..not all of you just me faiz and qireen..hahaha..love u babe...

No comments:

Post a Comment