Sunday, April 17, 2011

Is time to go..

Now i is time for me to go far away from KLMU..no more klmu in my life..ya it hard for me to step away from my friend in there..but what can i say and do..nie keputusan yang aku dah buat..aku mmg tak nak tinggal kan diorg..actually i still miss them..walaupun baru bape hari aku tggl kan kolej..aku dah start rindu kan kwn2 aku..hmmm..i miss you guys...:"(
i hope that kita akn berjumpa nanti ok..btw..my life getting better..i need to find work..but i know where i can get it...actually i feel like empty..but is ok..i still can stand up..i love myself even i'm fat..
so what's the problem??but i still want to be thin like a model...hehehehee..i will get it soon..just wait and see perubahan yg akn berlaku kat aku nanti...berat sgt2 hati aku nak tggl kan mereka..sometime aku rasa di pulau kan..serius..aku macam xde kwn je..tp xpe..aku ada kwn yg lain jugak...hahaha..i love my Ma'embong Family...i love them..my College friend's..my Childhood friend's..My Facebook friend's and etc..u know what..when i start to leave my college..i feel so miss someone..he is the one i share my feeling with...even sometime he make me hurt...but i do love him..and i really miss him so much..i want he back in my life..but i know...i will never get it him again..if u can read this blog..i hope u understand..i call him J..i miss him.. seriously..

P/s:Goodbye KLMU..i will never and ever..with you again..

No comments:

Post a Comment