Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I hope i will found the really you

Actually i'm not found the person...but i found a picture of the person...hmm.. speechless when i saw his picture on the his friend facebook...it fucking make me really want to cry...u know why...because i really miss him damn fucking much...it hard for me to accept the fact..that i have to forget about him...maybe it will be take a long time for me to let everything goes just like that...i know that he love me...but he has to choice either me or her..please God...Help me find the peaceful in my life...why should i have to think about him??i know i miss him so much..but why??i promise to myself...1 day...i will found you..meet u...with a new girl inside on me...no more like before...just wait...i will come to see you..

No comments:

Post a Comment