Saturday, February 5, 2011

hey look here!

Hey...
i want tell you something..
i'm happy now..
i 'm happy after u hurt me..
can u see it??
DO u know how much i'm hurt??
Do U?
i'm hurt to much babe..
i know am wrong..
because try to find love in ur heart..
and i already know..ur heart already taken by someone..
i never find the true love..
i thought..u r the one will be my love...
but i'm totally wrong babe..
u r not the one..
now...because of you..i with him..
someone just my scandal..
i do love him..
sometime i feel want to cry..
crying without reason...
i will not able to hold this tears again..
sometime i wish i not know you..
because of you..i'm hurt to much.
but its ok babe..
i have him now..
someone can take care of me..
but sorry to say...i will never..forgive and forget...for everything you done to me...

to My new sayang...thankz for everything...u r my cure for my pain..
i'm promise...even u r just a someone in my life..i will always with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment