Friday, September 3, 2010

My life

My life is nothing without u.
empty without word's.
i know now you happy with her.
happy after you hurt me.
even thought u hurt me.
but i still love you.
in my heart i still want you.
can u images how much i really love you?
i really love you
i hope u will come back to me.
i will do anything to make you with me again.
i really miss you babe.
miss you until i cant love anybody anymore.
my life is bored.
i cant show it.
i just can say it with a word's.
i want to feel like other.
happiness in their life.
smile every time i'm wake up
when i read your message
"hey sayang..i love you"
happy every time i close my eyes.
when you say
"sayang...i always love you"
hugs u when i with you.
kiss you with all in love.
but i know.
that the all dream's.
impossible to come true..
i always wish.
u will with me.
even thought i have to wait you in the heaven..
even if i die i can't let you go.
Because I Love You So Much Much More.

No comments:

Post a Comment