Friday, April 6, 2012

Keep silent with a sound

Here once again..i'm come back with a sad and happy story...okay..im start with a sad story first..why so sad..??im sad because im start to feel alone once again..i may have a bf..but now im alone..from after im break up with Karim...him use to be my bf..now he happy with his gf..how i know??because i saw his picture with his gf...hang out together...i know that he happy now..ya im little bit jealous with his new gf..but...just forget it..he happy now..he thought i was happy with my bf..actually it just for awhile..im so empty...nobody will understand my situation..feel like walk with shadow..just me and myself understand what happen..my bf..he just keeping silent with sound make me sit on the wall...never call me after we have a big fight...never meet...make me like im nothing..i admit..im happy with him when i first know him..he trick me like a princess have a happy ending with her prince charming..hmmm...can someone help me out from this stupid feeling...this stupid life..this stupid relationship..if he dont love me anymore..why not he just let me know...why he must keep make me sad?everytime i talk to him..im like talking with a stone..he like never care what i feel..why should i let him make me down every time he call me..if he dont love anymore...just let me go..i know i cannot make u happy with me...cuz im just a ordinary girl have nothing to be proud about...i want u to know..every day i feel so empty..and i hope that u the right person to make me full of this feeling...but im just dreaming..u make me dreaming on the day..totally i got a lot of sadness story more then my happiness story..only 1 thing my happiness story...is now i already have jobs..so no need to depends on my family anymore..walk with a new hope..a new life..a new relationship..a new friends..but i never have a other family...and my old friends...my true friends who always with me when i down and up...sad and happy...sick and health...so im ending my story for today with a hope that one day he can change be a nice guy..be the best guy for me..Sham Haizal..i love you...please dont make me sad again..make me same like other loser guys...they dump me with no reason..please stay with me..i dont have a time to fine other guys anymore..i dont have time to make a new relationship..because im too tried with all of that..or if u dont want too..please go away from me..let me be alone..goodnight fellas...

No comments:

Post a Comment