Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I miss someone.

I really miss you..someone that i love...when miss you...i look at ur picture...and hoping that u will miss me too...i know that everything change now..nothing being the same..here i'm calling ur name..can u hear??can i put all my feeling away from my heart...that impossible for me to do...can i let myself always think about you...i always do...i have to forget about u..because i have him in my life..every time i thinking about u...i feel so guilty to him..he the one cure my pain..and now the thing became scar in my heart..he so patient to let me forget about my past slowly..could i hurt him??after everything he done to me...accept the way i'am...never ask about my past...and let me choose person can make me happy...i love him...i know i have to forget about my past...don't ever look back...go thru my new life..but how long should i take??how long??1 years??2 years??or until the end of my life??can somebody understand what i have being thru in my life??can u??i'm looking for the true love...and i found in ur heart...but please let me love you with all my heart...with tears i writing this words...i want u to know how i try to make my heart is yours..give me time..he give me a big scar and the pain is to deep in my heart..i know i should forget about him..because i have you now..sayang...if i meet u before him...maybe i will never get this hurt...sometime i wish that i could let my feeling just for you..not for him...sayang..u came in my life when i need someone care about me...i want u to know that i'm glad to meet u...faith bring u in my life..and give me a new hope..i pray to Allah...Thank because bring u in my life..and i'm so sorry...i can't love u with all my heart...but now..day by day i can feel ur love inside of my heart...i miss you so badly..i can't stand this tears anymore...please always stay with me..and always patient to love me...

No comments:

Post a Comment