Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm so sorry sayang.

Bermula citer aku nie dgn tenang...actually tadi aku ada bertengkar sikit dgn my sayang..i fell so guilty cuz shout at him..aku tak bermaksud pon nak buat cm tu tadi..aku just tak boleh nak control temper aku..tapi tak sangka pulak dia akan crying because of that...sayang believe me..i never fell fade up when i with you..i'm really sorry...i know that u really love me..why..i should let u down..u the one i always one...i know nie sume salah i..i love you sayang..u make my life perfect when i know u...i cant stop think about u sayang..i know i really mean person...i hope u can forgive me..i'm promise..i will never let u cry once again...now i know how much u love me..i prove to me sayang...i'm really sorry sayang...

No comments:

Post a Comment