Friday, October 29, 2010

Really want to know :)

i want to know what love is..

i want to know what miss is..

i want to know what life is..

i want to know what hurt is..

i want to know what crying is..

i want to know do you love me?

do you think about me?

should i forget the past..

and make a new life?with a new person..

is it i'am too young to fall in love..? why i have to feel hurt when i start fall in love with you??

why?should i cry when i feel hurt??

can you be my shoulder so i can cry..

i felt to many hurt..

i cry so many times..

i need to feel happy again..

yes..i always smile..

but in my smile..i feel hurt and pain..

be patient when something bad happen to me..

every single thing happened to me..

make me mature about life..

something i can't feel anything..

empty..empty..empty..

i feel so lonely..

can you hold me..even for a while..

let me feel in love once again..

can you do that for me..??

can u answer every single my question??

because i really want to know..

No comments:

Post a Comment