Sunday, October 17, 2010

need you!

need you really..
i know i still love you..
still want you..
something stuck in my head when i see ur picture
in phone..
and i saw something in ur fb..
babe..
what's happen to you??
are u okay with her?
i really miss you now.
i really want you to with me now..
is ok..
i can take care of you.
i will never let anything can make ur hurt again...
believe me..
i will always love you.
until my last breath..
i hope that we meant to be..
together..
i love you..
i love you like no body bisnes..
i can't stop think about you..
sometime i'm speechless..
don't what to say..
i do love you.
but why u don't love me..
i'am a bad person?
i'am no perfect for you??
i'am?
please tell me..
can we start again..
start when first time knows each other..
can?
please let me know..
i really need you..
:"((

No comments:

Post a Comment