Saturday, June 19, 2010

I miss You Again and Again babe

i miss you..
nothing i can say.
just i miss you..
miss you damn much.
need u back with me like before.
need u really..
i want u like before..
i know that i been hurt by u.
but i can't hate u.
i can hate just for while.
can u imagine.
i just can hate when u hurt me.
but when u not around.
i miss you like crazy.
i start to miss you again and again.
i though that i can love someone.
like i love u before and now.
totally i can't.
i just need ur love.
not them.
why u should have to go.
leave me.
hurt me.
i love you babe.
i miss you babe.
ya i know.
maybe u will think that i such a annoying.
cuz say like this.
but don't care.
i hope 1 day.
u will be mine again.
i miss u again and again.
ur love is drug for me.
i hope i can stop thinking of you.
stop love you.
stop missing you.
but i'm totally can't.
i just need time to make all myself fine.
i don't care what people want to say about u.
i'm so sorry for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment