Tuesday, December 22, 2009

new start,new life,new person,new love soon to be.

Okay, this is the new start for me to get on with my life. I've been struggle a lot to prove to other people that I always can stand on my two feet, I won't let other people let me down or underestimate me, literally. I will make sure the person who hurt me before begged to me before he saw his death, I'm very sure. I don't want other people say that 'hey, I can understand you, I'll make you happy' urmmm, but the fact, it doesn't change anything. That's totally bullshit. I hate people making promise but never proof it. I'm so not into that kinda type. I've tried so hard to make other people happy but still they didn't make same things happen to me. I got lot of friends who claimed them my truly best friend forever, like what? they never mean it. They just find me when they're in trouble and need help. But when it's happened to me, they never being beside me. I hate the fact of it but that's the true.

No comments:

Post a Comment