Tuesday, December 22, 2009

my truely sad story

I'm a malay girl..so i can mix the language right??like malay n english language..urm..what i'm try say is bout my heart feeling..i feel so sad lately...i dont why..n i dont what goes happen 2 me..like people care..no body care what i feel in my heart...actually i lost my best friend i though he will be.. i never realize that people will blame for everything happen 2 me..i love him..i cant believe it..he do not love me..he just take me as a friend..no matter what happen..i'm still love him..but i know impossible he will with me..i tak boleh nk lupa kan apa yg i n dia dah lalui bersama..macam kelakar je bunyi ayat nie..but i2 lah reality ya..i terlalu percaya kan dia..terlalu memahami dia..terlalu pikir kan pasal dia..sampai apa yang jd kat i pon i tak amik peduli..he happy with his life..but i selalu je sedih dengan hidup nie..mungkin ada hikmah di sebalik semua ini..

No comments:

Post a Comment